POLICIES & TERMS
If your product is faulty, damaged or incorrect, please allow us to replace or refund your product.
We accidentally sent you faulty, damaged or incorrect goods?
- Contact us to arrange collection
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 0800 007 030 and ask us to collect your unsatisfactory order - please notify us within 7 days of such a delivery. We will send our courier to collect the item from you.
• Reference your order number when contacting us.
• State whether you want a replacement item or a refund.
The wrong size or colour was selected during your purchase?
- Exchange at a store
Take the item and your tax invoice to your nearest store. We will happily exchange the item with the correct size or colour that you want
- Return to a store for a refund
Take the item and your tax invoice to your nearest store. We'll make sure that we pay your refund into the account from which the purchase payment was originally drawn.
All returns and exchanges need to meet the following conditions:
- It's within 30 days of purchase date
- You have a valid Tax Invoice
- The item is unworn/unused and it's still in its original packaging
- The product ticket is attached
- Underwear (excluding bras) and swimwear may not be returned or exchanged
- Please note that we can only make an exchange or refund once we have confirmed receipt of your payment into our bank account and the refund will be made back into the account it was paid from
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any Sportsmans Warehouse store for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards. In addition, a refund on product bought on a gift card will be in the form of a new gift card.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (excluding bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or refunding a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the productâ€™s instructions and / or user manual.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or refunded.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customerâ€™s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returing a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
Tell us about your experience in our stores or on the website:
MORESPORT (PTY) LTD TRADING AS SPORTMANS WAREHOUSE
Moresport respects consumers' constitutional rights to privacy and data protection. Accordingly, Moresport believes in protecting the personal information we collect from you when you use the www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za website ("our website"). Moresport will use its best commercial endeavours to only use or disclose your personal information in the manner stated in this policy.
Personal information refers to all information about you as an identifiable individual, including your name, address, e mail address, telephone number, and identity number.
Personal information collected
- In order to register for certain services or to enter competitions or promotions offered through our website Moresport will from time to time ask you for relevant personal information. Moresport will use such information to provide the services to you. Moresport may also use such information for its own internal purposes includingâ€“
- establishing and verifying your identity;
- maintaining and updating our customer databases; and
- marketing, product research and development purposes.
Storage of personal information
- Moresport uses all reasonable endeavours to put in place and maintain electronic procedures and systems to ensure accuracy and to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information with reference to accepted technological standards.
PayU process all credit card transactions.
The following principles apply to all persons and organisations whose personal information (also referred to as personal data) PayU hold. Payu focuses, in particular, on the following core principles:
â€¢ To be transparent and to educate: You should understand what personal information is collected, for what purposes and to understand how PayU applies the privacy principles.
â€¢ To empower the individual: PayU wants you to be in control of your personal information and to make your own choices about your personal information.
â€¢ To protect and keep your information secure: As a payments and financial services business, ensuring your personal information is kept safe and secure is one of the main business values. PayU works together to maintain your trust and take responsibility to ensure that appropriate security standards are implemented, and your personal information is protected.
â€¢ To only collect and retain the personal information needed: PayU collects personal information to perform its services for you. PayU works to have controls in place to avoid collecting identifiable data beyond what PayU needs.
â€¢ To respect local law: PayU has a global presence, with local privacy expertise.
To view the local applicable privacy statements (or privacy terms in our terms and conditions) for the local PayU business, please click here: and select the country from the list.
The PayU privacy principles are global standards used to measure commitment to data privacy legislation and to develop services and products. If you have any questions or want to report a privacy concern you can contact PayU at: email@example.com
Personal information shared
- Moresport will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, provided that by using our website and/or subscribing for any of our services, you provide your express and informed consent for Moresport to disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- to third party companies employed by Moresport to provide services for us, including for example, website hosting and development. These companies require access to your personal information to perform their functions and not for any other purposes;
- to transfer Moresport's customer database/s, including personal information contained therein, to any third party who acquires all or substantially all of the assets or shares in our company or our website service whether by sale, merger, acquisition or otherwise;
- to governmental agencies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if Moresport is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to:
- comply with the law or with any legal process;
- protect and defend our rights and property or that of our customers and companies in our group;
- prevent fraud or abuse, misuse or unauthorised use of our website; and/or
- protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public (if you provide false or deceptive information about yourself or misrepresent yourself as being someone else, Moresport will disclose such information to the appropriate regulatory bodies and commercial entities).
- Moresport reserves the right to share non-personal, non-individual information in aggregate form with third parties for business purposes, for example with advertisers on our website or business associates and partners. This does not involve disclosing any personal information which can identify any individual consumer in any way.
- Moresport will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent, provided that by using our website and/or subscribing for any of our services, you provide your express and informed consent for Moresport to disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information to governmental bodies, exchanges and other regulatory or self-regulatory organisations if Moresport is required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary as set out in 5.1.3.
- In addition, we may disclose information if required to do so to any regulatory authorities in connection with any investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose Moresport to legal liability.
Communicating with us
Communicating with you / Opting Out
We provide you the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please review it frequently. If we decide to change our privacy & security policy, we will post changes to this page. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice on our home page.
The amended privacy & security policy will supersede and replace any previous policies with effect from the date on which it is posted on our website.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our privacy & security policy, please email the Webstore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Webstore Delivery Policy
The following Delivery Policy is only valid for merchandise purchased via the Sportsmans Warehouse website "the Webstore". This policy has been developed to ensure the accurate and secure delivery of all purchases according to your delivery needs. Should you have any questions with regards to deliveries, please contact us toll free on 0800 007 030.
Express Delivery (1 to 3 working days) is subject to stock availability, limited to main centres and only applies to items accordingly identified. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday. In the case of a mixed basket, our standard delivery policy of 3-5 working days will apply.
Free shipping for orders over R600 applies to main centres only and it excludes large items, heavy equipment & bicycles.
We can only deliver products to physical addresses within the borders of the Republic of South Africa.
Standard Deliveries will be made within 3-5 business days upon acceptance of your order. Note, for certain outlying areas we have to use regional third party couriers and while every effort is made to expedite delivery, service to these areas may take an additional 2 days.
Quoted delivery times are a guide only and while Moresport endeavours to meet the targeted delivery times for both Express delivery and Standard deliveries, from time to time factors beyond our control can result in delayed delivery.
A unique order number will be communicated to you via email which can be used to track the status of your order.
Your deliveries will be made through our designated courier company, Dawnwing, or the Moresport Service Centre. For information on their Terms and Conditions, refer to www.dawnwing.co.za.
Once you have indicated your address and you have received confirmation of your order, we regret that no changes to the specified address and/or delivery option will be accepted.
We reserve the right to contact customers and arrange alternative delivery methods and timelines if your delivery address is remote or to cancel the order if delivery is not feasible
Before you finalise your order, you have the option to indicate in the "Notes" field whether the order should only be delivered to you OR you can specify an alternative authorized person's name to receive it on your behalf. You or the authorized person will be required to show proof of identification to the courier upon delivery.
In order to safeguard your purchase, the carrier will only deliver to the specified address and to you or one of the people indicated on the notes of the order as being authorised to receive your parcel.
The courier will request proof of identity from the person receiving the parcel if this was indicated in the "notes" field of the order.
All parcels delivered will be secured with a unique purchase sealing tape. Should this be broken, please follow the guidance below in point 17.
The person receiving the parcel will be asked by the courier to sign the waybill indicating that the parcel/carton has been received undamaged and in good condition.
Proof of ID may be requested to verify authenticity of purchaser
In the unlikely event that the parcel/carton is damaged and/or the security seal is broken, then the receiving person can either:
Check the parcel in front of the driver and indicate on the courier's waybill (delivery documentation) whether there are any
- breakages, and/or
- damages and/or
- items missing.
Both parties (the courier and the person receiving) will need to co-sign their names against this indication. If the receiving person chooses to still accept the damaged carton, the waybill will reflect that a damaged parcel was received and accepted with both parties co-signing.
- Alternatively, the receiving person can send the parcel back and indicate on the waybill the reasons for sending the parcel back. Both parties will need to co-sign against this indication.
Kindly refer to our refunds policy for further information.
Sportsmans Warehouse reserves the right to refuse service, cancel orders and terminate accounts at the company's discretion.
INSTALLATION ITEMS: Please note that if you have ordered a product that requires installation by the Sportsmans Warehouse Service team, this will happen separate from the delivery of any other products in the same order. The Service team will contact you directly to make arrangements.
MORESPORT (PROPRIETARY) LTD T/A SPORTMANS WAREHOUSE
1.1. This website can be accessed at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za ("the Website") and is made available by, Moresport (Pty) Ltd (registration number 2006/017179/07)("Moresport", "we", "us" or "our").
1.2. These Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms") governs the advertising and sale of an extensive range of services, goods and products including apparel, footwear, individual sports, team sports, fitness, action sports, outdoors, games and fan goods and gear ("Products") as may be offered by Moresport on the Website from time to time.
1.3. These Terms are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses the Website or registers as a user ("you" or "your"). By using the Website and/or by clicking on the "Register" button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms.
1.4. If there is any provision in these Terms that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Moresport to explain it to you before you accept the Terms or continue using the Website.
1.5. Moresport permits the use of this Website subject to these Terms. By using the Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms.
- Important Notice
2.1. These Terms apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA") and contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which –
126.96.36.199. may limit the risk or liability of Moresport or a third party; and/or
188.8.131.52. may create risk or liability for you; and/or
184.108.40.206. may compel you to indemnify Moresport or a third party; and/or
220.127.116.11. serves as an acknowledgement, by you, of a fact.
2.2. Your attention is drawn to these Terms because they are important and should be carefully noted.
2.3. Nothing in these Terms is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or Moresport in terms of the CPA.
- Acceptance of these Terms
3.1. By accessing and/or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
3.2. Moresport may at any time modify any of the Terms and such modification will supersede and replace any previous terms.
3.3. The amended terms will be made available on the Website and each time that You access the Website and/or use the Products or services offered via the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms, as may be modified from time to time.
- Content of the Website
4.1. Whilst every effort is made to update the information provided on the Website on a regular basis, Moresport makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information, data and/or content on the Website from time to time.
4.2. Moresport reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the Website and any information, data and/or content on the Website.
- Registration and Use of Website
5.1. Only registered users may purchase Products on the Website
5.2.If you use the “quick” / “Guest Checkout” functionality, you will be required to register at the conclusion of the checkout process by supplying a personal password (“password”) if you want to track your order.
5.3 Before purchasing any products via the Website, you will be obliged to enter your user name or and personal password ("password") or other unique identifying information. Jointly we refer to the username and password and other unique identifying information as your "Access Codes".
5.4. You undertake and warrant to ensure that your Access Codes are not disclosed to any third party and to immediately report any actual or potential unauthorised access to or use of your Access Codes.
5.5. On receipt of such notice from you, Moresport reserves the right to reject any communication received from your profile, suspend the processing of any communications and orders not yet executed by Moresport and immediately deactivate your Access Codes. You shall thereafter be obliged to refrain from ordering any products until such time as new Access Codes have been authorised by Moresport.
5.6. Moresport may from time to time require you to change your Access Codes, as the case may be, and you undertake to comply with such instruction immediately.
5.7. You agree that Moresport will accept and process your order for Products once the correct Access Codes have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the Access Codes is unauthorised or fraudulent and that you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in terms of these Terms.
5.8. By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms.
5.9. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Moresport representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
5.10. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Moresport representative.
6.1. You agree that all instructions, consents, orders and other communications which purport to originate from you or a person who had authority to act on your behalf to operate automatically (unless it is proved that such information system did not properly execute such programming) (collectively "the originator") and which are sent to Moresport electronically and which may (as a result of interception, equipment malfunction, the distortion of communication links or any other reason whatsoever) be different from the instructions actually sent or given, or may not have been given by you at all, shall be deemed to have been given by the originator in the form actually received by Moresport and you will be bound by such instruction with no liability of whatever nature attaching to Moresport in regard thereto.
6.2. You waive any rights that you may have or obtain against Moresport arising directly or indirectly from any loss or damage of whatsoever nature which you may suffer as a result of the fact that Moresport acts on your instructions/orders or instructions/orders purported to emanate from you and you indemnify Moresport against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, fines, damages and expenses incurred (whether directly or indirectly) by you, arising as a result of the fact that Moresport has acted on your instructions/orders or instructions/orders which purported to emanate from you.
- Orders, confirmation & delivery
7.1. INSTALLATION ITEMS: Please note that if you have ordered a product that requires installation by the Sportsmans Warehouse Service team, this will happen separate from the delivery of any other products in the same order. The Service team will contact you directly to make arrangements.
7.2. The advertising of Products via the Website merely constitutes an invitation by Moresport for you to make an offer to purchase Products and we remain entitled to reject any order without giving reasons therefore and without any liability to you.
7.3 As erroneous information and/or prices may be displayed on this Website from time to time, you agree that Moresport cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information and/or prices published on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Moresport, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. We will not under any circumstances whatsoever be obligated to sell a Product at such erroneous price displayed on the Website. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible errors by way of email to email@example.com or by contacting the customer care department on 0800 0070 30.
7.4. Once you have selected the Product you wish to purchase and submitted your order to Moresport, you will be given the opportunity to review the entire transaction and correct any mistakes, before electing whether to withdraw from the transaction or proceed with the transaction. By clicking on the "proceed" or "purchase" or "final submit" or “confirm” button you are deemed to have submitted an offer to purchase the Product/s selected by you ("order") and the order can be withdrawn by you.
7.5. Moresport reserves the right to cancel the order for any reason on notice to you and without any liability to you. Receipt of a confirmation of the order (which only constitutes acceptance by Moresport to process the order) will be sent to you once we receive your order. Although the Website is set up to confirm receipt of orders, technical or other problems may delay or prevent such confirmations. DO NOT redo your transaction if you do not receive a confirmation from us as this may lead to a duplicate transaction for which you will be held liable.
7.6 Please note: A transaction will only be deemed to be successful, once full payment of the order has successfully been made to Moresport.and once the Product/service in question has been delivered in accordance with the selected delivery option or agreed process. Moresport will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering the Products to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and Moresport come into effect (the "Sale"). This is regardless of any communication from Moresport stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. Moresport will indicate any rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
7.7 We reserve the right to withhold approval and / or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
7.8. Placing Products in a wish list or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Products, and as such, Products may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Moresport liable if such Products are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
7.9. Delivery times are estimated times only and we are not liable for any late deliveries.
7.10 We reserve the right to verify the identity of any purchaser or the payment method used. This may entail you being required to, amongst other, send us a copy of your identity document, proof of residence, copy of front and back of your credit card. Failure to do so may result in us cancelling the order without reason. If Moresport approves your application you may be required to sign additional terms & conditions, which will form the basis of Moresport's agreement with you. A copy of these terms can be obtained by calling our helpdesk on 0800 003 051. If you do not agree to these additional terms & conditions then your application will be cancelled and you will not be entitled to use or access the product or service you have subscribed to.
7.11. Risk in the products shall pass to you or your authorized representative on delivery.
- Performance and availability of Products
8.1. Moresport endeavours to execute all orders within the time period notified but by accepting these Terms, you acknowledge and agree that delivery of orders can from time to time fall outside of these time periods due to a number of reasons out of our control including but not limited to logistic delays. By accepting these Terms and transacting on the Website, you acknowledge that no liability is incurred by Moresport in these instances.
8.2. You acknowledge that stock of all Products on offer is limited and accept that the display of Products is not necessarily a guarantee that a Product is available.
8.3. When Products are no longer available Moresport will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of the amount paid by you for such Products. Whilst Moresport will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock and we will only be liable for delivery of the Products when the Products are available. Should the Products no longer be available, you shall be entitled to either be credited or refunded for any payments already made by you.
8.4 For information on guarantees applicable to Products purchased by you, please see our warranties / guarantee policy.
- Team Vitality Merchandise
9.1. Sportsmans Warehouse is the appointed distributor of Team Vitality Merchandise and does so under the strict guidelines of Team Vitality. Only Team Vitality members, with the requisite authorization from Team Vitality are able to receive this merchandise and then only on the occasions and to quantities as authorized by Team Vitality. This merchandise shall under no circumstances be considered as being available for retail purposes. Should any system errors present the merchandise as available for sale, Sportsmans Warehouse and Team Vitality reserve all rights to recover any delivered Team Vitality merchandise delivered.
10.1. We accept payments via credit card, debit card, Discovery Miles, Ozow (Instant EFT), Mobicred and Sportsmans Warehouse Gift Card.
10.2. Debit/Credit card payments:
10.2.1.We only accept MASTERCARD and VISA credit and debit cards. We will debit the total value of your online order against the payment card tendered by you during the check-out process.
10.2.2. Payment will be effected on acceptance of your order and prior to delivery.
102.3. By submitting your order, payment card details you warrant that you are over the age of 18 (eighteen) and that you are fully authorised to make payment with the payment card and that there are sufficient funds available to pay for the order.
10.2.3. Where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we reserve the right to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your purchase of the Products will be cancelled.
- Disclosures required in terms of Section 43 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002
11.1. Full name : Moresport (Pty) Ltd
11.2. Physical address : The Mill House, 1 Canterbury Street, Cape Town, 8001
11.3. Telephone number : 0800 0070 30
11.4. Website address : https://www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za
11.5. E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
11.6. Company registration number : 2006/017179/07
11.7. Credit Provider Number : NOT APPLICABLE
11.8. Vat Registration Number: 4630 230 433
11.9. Country of incorporation : South Africa
11.10. Director details: B Moritz, D Datnow, B Joffe, M Levenstein
11.11. Physical address for receipt of service: The Mill House, 1 Canterbury Street, Cape Town, 8001
11.12. A full record of your transactions can be accessed by logging in to the website and viewing My Orders in the Account section.
12.1. Please refer to the refunds policy, which sets out our policy regarding returns or exchanges.
12.2. Nothing on our refunds policy or these Terms in any way limits your rights in terms of section 56 (read with section 55) of the CPA.
13.1. You are, in terms of section 44 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 ("ECT Act") entitled to cancel, without reason and without penalty, your order for the Products within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Products. In such an event:
13.1.1. you will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 (thirty) days of the date of your cancellation of the order;
13.1.2. you undertake not to utilise the Products;
13.1.3. your agreement of purchase will be deemed to have been cancelled, and
13.1.4. you will be liable, in terms of section 44(2) of the ECT Act, for the direct costs of returning the products, such as courier and/or shipping charges.
13.2. If for any reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done by contacting our Customer Care Line on 0800 0070 30. You will only be able to cancel orders up to 17:00 on the day prior to the date of delivery.
13.3. If you cancel your order later than 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Products, we reserve the right to debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will nevertheless be bound to pay the full purchase price, including all costs incurred by us relating to the recovery thereof. Without prejudice to any other rights or remedies in law, we reserve the right to cancel forthwith any sale and/or your registration in the event of your breach of any of these Terms.
- Gift Cards & Voucher
14.1. Moresport may from time to time make physical or electronic gift cards (“Gift Cards”) and promotional vouchers or discounts (“Vouchers”) available for use on the Website towards the purchase of the Products. Gift Cards and Vouchers can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended.
14.2. Gift Cards
14.2.1. Gift Cards are available for purchase online and in store.
14.2.2. Gift Cards that are purchased online by registered users are valid for a period of 3 (three) years after Sale. If your Gift Card has not been used within that period, it will expire and you will not be entitled to a refund.
14.2.3. Gift Cards cannot be used to buy other Gift Cards, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit
14.2.4. They do not accrue interest.
14.2.5. If your Gift Card value is insufficient for the order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods as provided for in these Terms.
14.2.6. Moresport is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a Gift Card, after it has delivered the Gift Card to you or the email address nominated by you.
14.3.1. Vouchers are issued in Moresport’s sole discretion and we reserve the right at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Voucher for any reason. Users do not have a right to Vouchers. Vouchers are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
14.3.2. As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Voucher itself:
18.104.22.168. each Voucher can only be used once;
22.214.171.124. only one Voucher can be used per person per promotion/campaign on the Website/ store;
14.3.3. a Voucher must be used at check-out. It cannot be used later on existing orders;
14.3.4.the value of the Voucher will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
14.3.5. Vouchers cannot be used to buy Gift Cards or other Vouchers, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. If for any reason a Voucher does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact Moresport to confirm if the Voucher is still valid. If the voucher is still valid, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Voucher, or you can complete the current order and use the Voucher on your next order.
14.3.6. Moresport is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a Voucher.
- Privacy and Security
15.1. All personal information obtained by Moresport by virtue of your use of this Website is protected as set out in our privacy and security policy . Further, the security processes and procedures used by Moresport to protect information transmitted via the Website are also set out in the privacy and security policy.
15.2. Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all materials, texts, images, drawings and data made available on Website (collectively "the materials") are owned by Moresport alternatively, Moresport is the lawful user thereof and are protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the material. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of such material or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights; save that you may use the materials or any component thereof for your own internal purposes and for the purposes of ordering products from Moresport.
15.3. Where any of the materials has been licensed to Moresport or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
15.4. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Moresport. Nothing contained on Website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of Moresport.
- External links
16.1. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Moresport and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links provided is at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such external links or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
16.2. When visiting external links you must refer to the external terms and conditions of use of such external links. You may not link to this Website, in any manner, or frame any content of this Website in any other manner or otherwise use the content without the express prior written permission of Moresport.
- Unlawful use
17.1. You shall not use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify Moresport against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature (whether direct or indirect) which Moresport or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the Website to send or post any message or material as aforesaid.
- Warranties, Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
18.1. Save as set out in the Terms, Moresport makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, or implied in law or residual) regarding the Website and the Products and the Website and Products made available via the Website are provided "as is".
18.2. Neither Moresport or its directors shall be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) and/or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the Website and/or any information contained on or via the Website and/or your use of the Products. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, neither Moresport nor its directors shall be liable for any failure and/or unavailability of the Website for any reason whatever and/or the failure/delay by any third party service provider to render any service which are necessary to ensure the availability of the Website.
18.3. You hereby indemnify Moresport or its directors against any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Moresport shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business, loss of data and/or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by you or any third party howsoever arising in respect of your use of or reliance of any information offered on or via the Website and/or your use of the Products.
18.4. Without limiting the generality of the aforegoing, Moresport shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature in the event that you request that an order be stopped or cancelled.
18.5. By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to Moresport that you are legally entitled to do so to purchase any of the Products offered for sale via the Website. You further warrant that all the details you have given are true and complete and that you are legally capable of concluding this transaction. If you are younger than 18 years of age you warrant that you have the consent of your legal guardian to enter into this agreement with Moresport or that you have obtained legal status in another manner.
18.7. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods. We may in our sole discretion at any time suspend or terminate the operation of this Website without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for such termination. You agree that Moresport will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend or terminate the Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time and to the extent possible.
18.8. In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms, Moresport also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Company, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Moresport thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
- Use of the Website
19.1. Moresport does not make any warranty or representation that information and products advertised on the Website are appropriate for use in any jurisdiction. By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to Moresport that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information and purchase the Products made available via the Website.
- Address for Service
20.1. The address for service for all purposes relating to these Terms including the giving of any notice, the payment of any sum, the serving of any process, is the address set out paragraph in 11.2 above
20.2. Moresport shall be entitled from time to time, by giving notice to you to vary its physical address for service to any other physical address within the Republic of South Africa, and to vary its facsimile address for service to any other facsimile number.
21.1. Without detracting from the provisions of your account terms and conditions, the Terms constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and Moresport in relation to your use of this Website. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or Moresport may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
21.2. Moresport shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these Terms.
21.3. All provisions of these Terms are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these Terms which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
21.4. Should Moresport be prevented from fulfilling any of its obligations to you as a result of any event of force majeure, then those obligations shall be deemed to have been suspended to the extent that and for as long as Moresport is so prevented from fulfilling them and your corresponding obligations shall be suspended to the corresponding event. In the event that force majeure continues for more than fourteen days after it has first occurred then Moresport shall be entitled (but not obliged) to terminate all of its rights and obligations in terms of or arising out of these terms by giving notice to you. An "event of force majeure" shall mean any event or circumstance whatsoever which is not within the reasonable control of including, without limitation, vis major, casus fortuitus, any act of God, strike, theft, riots, explosion, insurrection or other similar disorder, war (whether declared or not) or military operations, the downtime of any external telecommunications line, power failure, international restrictions, any requirement or any international authority, any requirement of any government or other competent local authority, any court order, export control or shortage or transport facilities.
21.5. For purposes of calculating any time periods GMT +2 shall be used.
21.6. These Terms and conditions shall apply to all transactions you conclude via this Website.
21.7. A certificate issued by an administrator of this Website shall constitute prima facie proof of any fact related to this Website, including but not limited to which version of the Terms govern a particular dispute and what content was published or functionality was available on the Website at a specific point in time.
21.8. When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you consent to receiving communications from us electronically.
21.9. The deeming provisions of the ECT Act are excluded to the extent that no message shall be deemed to have been received by us unless we acknowledge receipt thereof in writing. This does not detract from the fact that if you submit an order more than once you may have concluded a double transaction for which you will be liable and that a transaction will only be deemed to have been concluded between you and Moresport on delivery/collection of the product or service.
- Dispute Resolution
22.1. These Terms and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.
22.2. All disputes arising as a result of your use of the Website or on the interpretation of these Terms or on any matter which in terms of the Terms requires agreement by you and Moresport, (other than where an interdict is sought, or urgent relief may be obtained from a court of competent jurisdiction), will be submitted to and decided by arbitration.
22.3. That arbitration will be held with only you and Moresport and your/our representatives present at the offices of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa, Cape Town, South Africa. The arbitration will be governed by the rules of the Arbitration Foundation of Southern Africa in terms of South African law and will be heard by an arbitrator or arbitrators appointed by the Arbitration Foundation of South Africa. The arbitration award will be final and binding on you and Moresport. We agree to keep the evidence in the arbitration proceedings and any order made by any arbitrator confidential. The arbitrator will have the power to give default judgment if either of us fails to make submissions on the due date and fails to appear at the arbitration.
- Newsletter Sign Up Competition Terms: Asics Gel-Cumulus 23
23.1. This competition runs from 24 May - 06 June 2021
23.2. Winner(s) will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection
23.3. Winners (entries/individuals) will be contacted directly via the email address that was submitted for the competition
23.4. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed or damaged in transmission
23.5. If no response from select winner within 48 hours the prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected
23.6. To enter the competition, participants need to submit their active email address to subscribe to the Sportsmans Warehouse newsletters database through any of the following methods: website pop-up banner; Instagram story; Facebook Organic post and/or Facebook lead ad
23.7. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
23.8. Entries reflected on Promoter’s records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries
23.9. Winners of this competition should reside in South Africa
23.10. Prizes are non-refundable
In order to promote its brand, as well as the products sold by it, Moresport (Pty) Ltd (reg. no. 2006/017179/07) trading under the name of Sportsmans Warehouse ("Sportsmans Warehouse") is setting up a rewards membership programme (the "Sportsmans Rewards") which will incorporate a host of incentives including competitions, VIP invitations to selected Sportsmans Warehouse events and providing you with communications regarding in-store sales or other promotional events. By joining Sportsmans Rewards, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as well as any amendments or updates thereto ("Membership Terms").
These Membership Terms may be updated by Sportsmans Warehouse from time to time. Please visit Sportsmans Warehouses' website at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za for the latest version of these Membership Terms.
Sportsmans Warehouse reserves the right to cancel or discontinue Sportsmans Rewards at any time for any reason whatsoever and written notification of such cancellation or discontinuance will be provided to you. The medium chosen for such a notification will be at the discretion of Sportsmans Warehouse.
Who may become a member?
To be eligible to become a member of Sportsmans Rewards you must be 18 years or older, shop in South Africa and have a South African identity number or foreign passport number.
Sportsmans Rewards members may be issued with a Sportsmans Rewards card when applying for membership in-store. However, it is not necessary to have a card to be a member or to identify yourself as a member. Your cell phone number is your unique customer number and can be quoted to a cashier in order to identify yourself as a Sportsmans Rewards member.
As a member of Sportsmans Rewards you are not permitted to transfer your membership to another individual.
Only you, the person to whom the membership is issued, may use or have access to the benefits arising from your membership with Sportsmans Rewards. No secondary membership will be issued to family members or other third parties.
How To Join
To join Sportsmans Rewards you must either apply online via the Sportsmans Warehouse website or in-store.
- You must select the Join Sportsmans Rewards option when registering an online profile at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za ; or
- you must select the Join Sportsmans Rewards option online at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za if you already have an existing online profile; and
- you must indicate that you accept these Membership Terms.
- You will need to provide a cashier with your valid cell phone number, name and surname upon checkout at a Sportsmans Warehouse store.
- NOTE: Applying for a Sportsmans Rewards membership
in-store provides you with only limited membership benefits. In order to
obtain full membership benefits you will be required to provide
subsequent information online. Such information includes (without
- a valid email address;
- creating a valid password in order to access your online profile; and
- indicating that you accept these Membership Terms.
Charges To Join
There is no charge to join Sportsmans Rewards. The only possible charge (depending on how you register) will be the data cost to send your application, which will be dependent upon your service provider.
Your membership with Sportsmans Rewards starts when you complete the application process above and will end either if you delete your online profile, if Sportsmans Rewards is terminated by Sportsmans Warehouse, or if Sportsmans Warehouse terminates your membership due to a breach of these Membership Terms or for any other reason deemed appropriate by Sportsmans Warehouse.
Member Contact Information
Certain Sportsmans Rewards communications will only be sent to you via e-mail, sms or the Sportsmans Warehouse app. Please ensure that we always have your correct contact details to ensure that you receive your Sportsmans Rewards updates.
We cannot accept responsibility if you do not receive certain Sportsmans Rewards updates or communications because you provided us with the incorrect contact details or have failed to update your contact details.
For clarity, it is a condition of membership that your contact information remains up to date.
Member details can be updated online at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za, on the Sportsmans Warehouse app or by contacting the Sportsman Warehouse call centre on 0800 0070 30. Please note that if you contact the Sportsmans Warehouse call centre you may be required to verify your identity.
By becoming a member of Sportsmans Rewards and accepting these Membership Terms, you consent to Sportsmans Warehouse providing you with promotional material from time to time concerning offers for products and services which may be of interest to you based on your past shopping behaviour. The promotional material may include certain discount offers or coupons on your next purchase which are redeemable within a specific time period and in respect of a specific category of products or services. When you receive promotional material relating to Sportsmans Rewards via email you will always be given the option to unsubscribe, which, if selected, will result in you no longer receiving promotional material from Sportsmans Warehouse.
Information about Sportsmans Rewards competitions (including prize draws) will not be considered promotional material and as a member of Sportsmans Rewards you will receive such information automatically.
Protection Of Personal Information
You know us as Sportsmans Warehouse, but in fact we are a company called Moresport (Pty) Ltd that includes the Sportsmans Warehouse and Outdoor Warehouse businesses.
When you share your information with one of these businesses, you may also be sharing it with the other. In some instances you may also be sharing your information with other companies that help us provide services to you (e.g. the company that delivers your online shopping).
By joining Sportsmans Rewards, you consent to letting us process your personal information for the purposes of sending you information, keeping up to date with customer trends and improving your customer experience.
GENERAL RULES RELATING TO PROMOTIONAL COMPETITIONS
From time to time Sportsmans Rewards will offer and conduct promotional competitions for Sportsmans Rewards members. Each promotional competition will require a separate entry. The following general rules apply to all prize draws:
- Each promotional competition ("competition") is sponsored and conducted by Moresport (Pty) Ltd, registration number 2006/017179/07, trading as Sportsmans Warehouse ("Promoter"). By entering the competition and/or accepting the prizes in terms thereof, all participants and/or winners agree to be bound by these terms and conditions together with any amendments thereto.
- Competitions are not open to (i) a director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter or any marketing service providers in respect of the competition; (ii) a supplier of goods or services in connection with the competition; and (iii) the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members of the parties referred to in (i) and (ii).
- Competitions are open only to valid Sportsmans Rewards members, who are 18 years or older and resident in the Republic of South Africa, where not prohibited by law from entering. The Promoter has the right to verify the eligibility of each participant.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter to win.
- Participants are automatically entered into the competition if, in the 3 month period before the competition they (i) comply with the provisions of paragraph 3 above; and (ii) have swiped their Sportsmans Rewards card or identified themselves with their unique customer number at the Promoter in respect of a valid purchase.
- Participants may elect not to partake in the competition. Participants must notify the cashier at the Promoter of their intention not to enter the competition at the time of purchasing goods from the Promoter.
- Participants will automatically be entered into a competition multiple times where they have made multiple purchases in the 3 month period leading up to the closing date of a competition, but a participant may not win more than one prize per draw.
- Participants stand a chance to win the prize(s) indicated in Annexure A hereto.
- By entering the competition, participants agree and understand that there is no guarantee that they will win a prize.
- Prizes are non-transferrable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other goods.
- If any taxes, levies, duties, travel visa costs or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges.
- By entering the competition, participants and the eventual winners thereof, indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter, its employees, directors and officers from and against any actions, claims, liability for injury, loss and damage of any kind resulting from the Promoter, the competition and/or the prize.
- Winner/s will be randomly drawn by the Promoter or its representative at the Promoter's Head Office in Cape Town under the supervision of an independent third party, within 10 days after the closing date of the competition as indicated in Annexure A hereto. If for any unforeseen reason the draw cannot take place on the aforesaid date and time, then the Promoter will endeavour to conduct the draw within a reasonable period thereafter and shall provide details of the new draw date on the Promoter's website at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za.
- Winners will be contacted telephonically. If the Promoter (i) cannot contact a winner after 3 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail; or (ii) if a winner declines to accept the prize for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn.
- All prize winners may be requested to have their name, city/region and/or photo as well as any statements made by them published on any marketing material or on Facebook, or may otherwise be requested to participate in any marketing events, but the participant may decline such invitation.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the independent third party as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence entered into in this regard.
- The Promoter is not responsible if the competition cannot take place in the event of force majeure (acts of God) and no claim can be instituted by any participant should such an eventuality occur.
- If an advertised prize is not available, or in the event of force majeure (acts of God) or an unavoidable delay due to conditions beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to offer a winner an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter does not warrant that any prize will be free of defects, whether latent or patent, and furthermore does not warrant that it will be fit for any particular purpose. The Promoter will accordingly, otherwise than allowed in law, not be liable in the event of the prize having any kind of default or causing any harm.
- Proof of identity will be required to collect a prize and the Promoter reserves the right to refuse payment or handing over of a prize to any potential winner who refuses to, or cannot provide sufficient documentation to verify their identity.
- To the extent that a licence (e.g. a driverâ€™s licence), travel
documents (e.g. a valid passport) or permission (e.g. by a
parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the
winner must produce such licence, travel documents or permission for
inspection by the Promoter prior to receiving the prize. If the winner
does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another
winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions.
- Individual prize draws are likely to have additional conditions which will be published with each prize draw promotion and entry into the draw for a prize signifies acceptance of these additional conditions.
- The Promoter will be entitled to keep a record of the personal information of all winners of the competition for audit purposes as required by the Consumer Protection Act, No 68 of 2008 and the Consumer Protection Act Regulations. By entering into the competition, the participant consents to its personal information being processed for such purpose.
- For specific rules relating to the competition, please see the additional conditions attached to these general rules as Annexure A.
- Failure by a winner to comply with all of the above general rules, the additional competition rules or the terms of acceptance will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize.
- If the entrant has done anything in relation to the competition which in the Promoter's discretion may provide an entrant with an unfair advantage over other entrants, unless these rules specifically allow such conduct, such entrant will be automatically disqualified from this and all future competitions run by the Promoter.
SPECIFIC COMPETITION RULES
- The competition dates are TBC
- The winners will be announced by way of social media (Sportsmans Warehouse Facebook page) and / or membership newsletter.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us [or by telephone or email or via publication on our websites]
- Unless we make alternative arrangements with the winners prior to collection of the prizes, the winners may collect the prizes from Michelle Paolini in our marketing department at Moresport (Pty) Ltdâ€™s offices in Cape Town on business days during working hours by appointment.