- Discovery Benefits
- Gift Cards
- Product Warranties
- Discount Vouchers
- Sportsmans Rewards
- Payment Methods
- Newsletter Subscriptions
- User Profile
- Shop My Local Store
- Click & Collect
- Order Tracking Statuses
- Discovery D-Day
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
With incredible savings on all things health and fitness, you won’t want to miss out on how to maximise your Discovery Benefits at Sportsmans Warehouse. Earn discounts on an endless selection of fitness gear by selecting us as your primary rewards partner.
Not sure how it works? We’ve formulated a comprehensive guide to ensure that your money goes that much further every time you shop at Sportsmans Warehouse.
Maximise your Discovery Benefits with Active Gear
By activating Vitality Active Rewards, completing your Vitality Age and Vitality Health Check, you can earn up to 25% cash-back on qualifying sports gear and equipment when you shop at Sportsmans Warehouse.
When can I use my reward: Once you have selected your reward, your upfront discount and partner are locked in for the rest of the month. Additionally, if you do any assessments after you have selected your reward, they will only count towards the next month’s upfront discount percentage.
When does my reward expire: You have until the end of the calendar month to redeem your reward. In the next month, you can select a new reward at a different partner if you like. Your cap will reset and you can once again get your upfront discount on qualifying spend of R2 000 per member.
Are there any limits to the Sports Gear and Equipment rewards:
- Your upfront discount applies to R2 000 of qualifying spend per calendar month.
- What you do not use for the qualifying spend is not carried over to the next calendar month.
- You cannot use a Sports gear and equipment reward in the same transaction as any of the Nike footwear/Nike performance apparel or device rewards.
Maximise your Discovery Benefits with Device and Nike Apparel Rewards
Earn up to 75% discount on a new Fitness Device, Nike Footwear or Performance Apparel. This benefit will be replacing the old Shoe and Device Booster.
BASE OF 25% DISCOUNT: By activating Vitality Active Rewards, Vitality Age and Vitality Health Check
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OF UP TO 25%: These discounts are based on the number of Vitality Active Rewards Achieved. You will receive a 5% discount for every 5 goals achieved in the last 52 weeks. Your Vitality Active Rewards will reset to 0 once a reward has been selected.
ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT OF UP TO 25%: Qualifying Discovery Bank clients can receive an additional saving of up to 25%.
How to redeem your Rewards:
When can I use my reward: You have 30 days in which to redeem your reward once you have selected the reward and your upfront discount percentage is locked in. Remember that your Vitality Active Rewards will reset to 0 once a voucher has been selected, however, your Bank Booster and Vitality health assessments percentages do not reset when choosing a reward.
When does my reward expire: Your reward will expire 30 days after selection, after which you can choose a new one. Remember that if your reward expires, your exercise goals will then be calculated as at the date of expiry going back 52 rolling weeks. You will only need to start from the beginning again if you redeem the reward.
Are there any limits to the Device and Nike Apparel rewards:
- Only one item can be redeemed with each reward code. If you are redeeming a Nike performance apparel reward, only one Nike apparel item will have the discount applied to it, even if both items in your basket are still within the R1 000 Nike apparel qualifying spend limit.
- Every 52 rolling weeks from the time of redeeming your booster reward, you will get the same qualifying spend back with which to use for more boosters. The qualifying spend you get back is not the amount you paid for the item but the relevant amount associated with each booster. (R4 000 for a device, R2 000 for Nike footwear and R1 000 for Nike performance apparel)
- You can only have one reward available at any given time for either a fitness device, Nike footwear or Nike performance apparel.
- Each reward has its own spend limit. Once redeemed, your overall spend limit of R6 000 will reduce by that amount and not the retail value. The discount will apply to the qualifying spend of each booster – Devices R4 000, Nike footwear R2 000 or Nike performance apparel R1 000.
- You cannot use part of a reward to redeem a fitness device, Nike footwear and Nike performance apparel. The reward’s full value is used towards your Vitality Active Gear available spend limit whether the item you bought costs less or more.
- If you spend more than the limit, you’ll get a discount on the maximum value of the qualifying spend limit. If you spend under the limit, the full amount of that limit will be deducted from your overall available qualifying spend limit.
- Once you have used your reward, you can select another one if you have enough overall limit remaining.
- You cannot use a sports gear and equipment reward along with a fitness device or Nike gear booster reward in the same transaction – only the first reward will take effect. You can use the second one in a separate transaction.
Navigate to www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za/gift-card/ After choosing an amount, specify the recipient’s details and add the Gift Card to your cart like a product. Once you checkout and payment is confirmed, the Gift Card will be sent to the recipient’s email address.
- Want to check the balance of a Gift Card you have purchased? Navigate to “My Account” and select “My Gift Cards”. Here you will be able to check the balance of all the cards that you have previously purchased.
- Want to check the balance of a Gift Card that was gifted? You can use the following link to easily check what the balance is on the Gift Card that you have purchased. www.whatsonmycard.com
When making a purchase in a physical Sportsmans Warehouse store, present your physical Gift Card* (or the email on your phone) to the cashier to be redeemed. *Physical Gift Cards are available in stores only.
When making a purchase online, enter the Gift Card number in the “Redeem Sportsmans Gift Card” field
Yes. Multiple Gift Card redemptions are allowed on one transaction.
Navigate to “My Account” and select “My Gift Cards”. Here you will be able to check when cards were issued, when they expire and what their balance is. You will also be able to resend them to your recipient if the mail has been lost.
Gift Cards are valid for 36 months from date of purchase.
If the gift card has not been send to the indicated gift card recipient, simply follow the steps below to resend this gift card:
- Log onto your account
- In the “my account” section, select "My Gift Cards"
- In the Gift Card section, select "Resend Gift Card"
Products qualifying for pre-order will be clearly highlighted on the website. Pre-order products are added to your cart and you proceed to checkout.
Please note that any normal product that is purchased with a pre-order product will only be delivered once the pre-order stock has arrived. We suggest that you don’t add any other products to a pre-order to avoid any delivery delays.
View the following page for in-depth information on how our warranties work on fitness equipment- Warranties
Promotional codes will be communicated in our Sportsmans Warehouse Newsletters (Subscribe now)
As a rewards member you will be able to find your exclusive Rewards promo code under your “My Account section” when selecting “Sportsmans Rewards”
Add the qualifying product or qualifying value to your cart and proceed to checkout. On the payment page you will have a dedicated field, “Use Promo Code”, where you can enter your code and click “Apply’ for the discount to be deducted.
When entering your promo code ensure that you enter the characters exactly as communicated. If you copy and paste the voucher ensure that there are no spaces before or after the promotional code.
Ensure that you are adhering to the rules of the promo code and that you have the qualifying product or qualifying value in your cart. If you continue to struggle please contact customercare@sportsmansWarehouse.co.za or contact us on our toll free number 0800 007030.
To join Sportsmans Rewards you must either apply online via the Sportsmans Warehouse website or in-store.
- You must select the ‘Become a Sportsmans Rewards Member’ option when registering an online profile at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za ; or
- You must select the ‘Become a Sportsmans Rewards Member’ option in your “My Account” section at www.sportsmanswarehouse.co.za if you already have an existing online profile; and
- you must indicate that you accept the Membership Terms.
Becoming a Sportsmans Rewards member has many benefits including instant monthly discounts on select products, exclusive promotional vouchers, early access to exclusive events and having access to all your Tax Invoices in your “My Account” section.
Joining the Rewards program is absolutely free.
When shopping online, make sure that you are a registered Rewards member and that you are logged in to your account. Your exclusive discount will automatically apply on checkout.
When shopping in-store, provide your cell phone number to the cashier or have them scan your physical Rewards Card to identify yourself. The discount will immediately apply.
What is PAYU?
PayU provides payment technology to process 3D secure Visa and Master card payments on the Sportsmans Warehouse website.
Once you selected to pay for your order with Card via PAYU, the following screen will appear:
Once you've entered your card details, the system will prompt you to enter a OTP (One Time Pin) or approve the transaction on your phone (dependent on your bank).
What is Ozow?
Ozow is the easy, automated EFT solution that can be done in seconds while staying Ozow secure.
Once you selected to pay your order with Ozow, you will be taken to the ﬁrst screen on the left below; from which point you will follow the prompts to complete payment via your internet banking account:
Select your bank and follow the prompts below:
What is Discovery Miles?
Discovery Miles is Discovery's one rewards currency that you can earn for getting healthy, driving well and spending responsibly. Spend your Discovery Miles at any of our Sportsmans Warehouse stores in-store or online.
Once you selected to pay your order with Discovery Miles, you will be taken to Discovery log in screen below:
Once you've entered your log in details, the system will prompt you an OTP
Once you've entered your OTP, you will be directed to the screen below where you can select the amount of Discovery Miles you want to use, and then the balance can be paid from your normal credit card.
What is Mobicred?
obicred is a simple & convenient online credit facility with repayments over 12 months.
Once you selected to pay your order with Mobicred, you will be directed to the Mobicred log in screen below:Paying with mobicred
- To get started, you will need to register on "Account registration" and complete your application.
- Once approved, you can come back and pay for your items using Mobicred.
Please note: Your application may take up to 2 business days to process by Mobicred. During application processing you will not be able to make payment using Mobicred. Only once Mobicred has notified you that your account has been successfully activated will you be able to do so. Need your items right now? Please select a different payment method.
- Log in using your Mobicred username and password.
- Enter the one-time pin (OTP) that will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Click on 'Pay Now'.
- Your Mobicred account will be debited and we will send you a confirmation email of your order.
- Check our list of qualifying postal codes for installation products here
- Once you’ve paid for an installation, one of our representatives from our Sportsmans Service Centre will contact you to arrange a date and time for your installation
- If you have any queries regarding your installation, please get in touch with our Customer Care team - email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 007 030
Shop My Local Store
Simply follow the steps below.
- Select your nearest store on the “Shop My Local Store" homepage
- Search or browse for products
- Add products to your cart
- Enter your contact details so that the store can get hold of you when the order is ready
- Pay for your goods online through our secure credit card payment portal
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of their order once payment is received. This will contain an order number. You will need to bring this confirmation to the store when your collect your order.
- Once the store has your order ready, the store will call you on the mobile number provided to arrange a time to collect the order from the store.
Click & Collect
Click & Collect is an online service that allows you to select and pay for your products online, and collect them at a participating store rather than having it delivered directly to your home or work.
Select the product that you would like to purchase and add it to your cart. Proceed with checkout and select the “Click & Collect” option. A list of participating stores will be available, select the one that is most convenient for you. After selecting your store, proceed with checkout as normal. You will receive an email & SMS communication to inform you on the status of your order and the store will contact you when your order it is ready for collection.
Please bring your order number and proof of identification when collecting.
Once you arrive at the store, please ask for assistance at the info desk.
You can refund or exchange at anytime once you’ve received your products. Please refer to our normal refund policy click here
Order Tracking Statuses
Successful payment is still pending for your order
We received payment of your order, and it is being processed
Your order has been packed and is ready for despatch
Order has been accepted by the courier company
Your order has left the courier warehouse, and the driver is on his way to you
Order has successfully been delivered
What is Miles D-Day?
On the 15th of every month, for 24 hours only (from 00:00 to 23:59), Discovery Bank is doubling the Discovery Miles discount when spending Discovery Miles. Discovery Bank primary accountholders who have a Discovery Bank Transaction Account, Discovery Bank Card Account or Discovery Bank Suite and have an active Vitality Money status, can now get up to 40% off at our Discovery Miles in-store and online retail partners on Miles D-Day. Members need to make sure that they have downloaded the latest version of the Discovery Bank app to get the discount. Miles D-Day is launching on 15 July 2021.
How does Miles D-Day work?
Qualifying Discovery Bank primary accountholders with Vitality Money can already save between 5% and 20% when spending Discovery Miles at our online and in-store retail partner network. On Miles D-Day, these clients automatically get double their usual spend discount and can save from 10% to up to 40% when spending Discovery Miles.
Who qualifies for the Miles D-Day promotion?
This promotion is available to qualifying Discovery Bank clients who live in South Africa, who are 18 years or older, and are:
- Primary accountholders with a Discovery Bank Transaction Account, Discovery Bank Card Account or Discovery Bank Suite and have an active Vitality Money status.
- To earn the additional discount for Vitality Money or for having a Discovery Bank Suite holder must make the transaction.
- To qualify, clients with the previous Discovery Card that is now administered by Discovery Bank must upgrade their previous Discovery Card to a new Discovery Bank credit card product and activate Vitality Money.
Only members who are Discovery Bank primary accountholders with Vitality Money can spend their Discovery Miles through our Discovery Miles online and in-store retail partner network. Qualifying Discovery Bank clients need to make sure that they have downloaded the latest version of the Discovery Bank app to get the discount.
How the Miles D-Day double discount works
Qualifying Discovery Bank primary accountholders with Vitality Money, already enjoy a discount from 5% to up to 20% off when spending Discovery Miles at the Discovery Miles online and in-store retail partner network. They get 5% off for every Vitality programme (Vitality Money, Vitality Health and Vitality Drive) activated, plus an additional 5% for having a Discovery Bank Suite with Vitality Money.
Please read the Discovery Miles benefit guide for more information about the Discovery Miles 5% to 20% saving.
On Miles D-Day, qualifying Discovery Bank primary accountholders with Vitality Money can save from 10% to up to 40% when spending Discovery Miles at our online and in-store retail partners. The double discount will be automatically applied to the Discovery Miles amount, and will show next to the Rand amount when making payment. Clients will also receive a confirmation SMS. Members need to make sure that they have downloaded the latest version of the Discovery Bank app to get the discount.
Where to view your Discovery Miles discount?
Qualifying Discovery Bank clients with Vitality Money can check their current discount in the Discovery Miles tab of the Discovery Bank app. This discount will be doubled on Miles D-Day. Members need to make sure that they have downloaded the latest version of the Discovery Bank app to get the discount.
Where can I use my Miles D-Day double discount?
Shop in-store or online at over 40 online and in-store Discovery Miles retail partners (excluding our online travel partners, Travelstart and SafariNow). This offer excludes using your Discovery Miles to shop on Vitality Mall with Vitality Active Rewards as well as using your Discovery Miles to purchase airtime, data, SMS bundles and prepaid water and electricity in the Discovery Bank app.
Why can’t I spend my up to 40% discount in the Vitality Mall?
This promotion is only applicable to qualifying Discovery Bank clients with Vitality Money when spending Discovery Miles in the Discovery Miles online and in-store retail partner network.
The Miles D-Day double your discount promotion excludes using your Discovery Miles to shop on Vitality Mall with Vitality Active Rewards.
In-store vouchers generated using the Discovery app are not eligible for any Discovery Miles spend discount. If the Discovery app is used, the discount cannot be applied after the purchase has been completed.
The Miles D-Day promotion also excludes Discovery Miles used to purchase airtime, data, SMS bundles and prepaid water and electricity in the Discovery Bank app.
How to get your Miles D-Day double discount at Discovery Miles online partners?
Here’s how you can get the up to 40% discount when you shop at our Discovery Miles online retail partners:
- Complete your online shopping.
- At checkout, select Discovery Miles to pay for purchases.
- Log in to the payment platform using your Discovery details.
- The up to 40% discount will be applied automatically to your purchase during checkout.
How to get your Miles D-Day double discount at Discovery Miles in-store partners? These are the steps:
1. Open your Discovery Bank app.
2. Choose your Discovery Miles Account.
3. Tap Spend, then on ‘Pay In-store’.
4. Enter the rand amount you'd like to spend, and tap ‘Generate voucher’.
5. Show your voucher to the cashier to redeem it.
Qualifying Discovery Bank clients with Vitality Money need to make sure that they have downloaded the latest version of the Discovery Bank app to get the discount.
Why is the Miles D-Day double discount not applied to online travel partners, what is the reason for this?
The Miles D-Day offer excludes travel through kulula.com, Travelstart, SafariNow and any of the Dream Destination benefits which include Contiki, Royal Caribbean Cruises and World Leisure Holidays. This is because travel is excluded from the existing Discovery Miles benefit where qualifying Discovery Bank clients with Vitality Money, can get up to 20% off when spending Discovery Miles.
You can still enjoy great savings on flights. Discovery Bank clients with Vitality Money get savings of up to 40% on domestic flights, while Vitality Health members save up to 35% on domestic flights. Clients with both Vitality Money and Vitality Health can therefore get a maximum flight saving of up to 75%.