Webstore Refund & Exchange Policy
If your product is faulty, damaged, incorrect or you accidentally selected the incorrect size or colour during your purchase, please allow us to replace or refund your product.
We accidentally sent you faulty, damaged or incorrect goods?
Contact us to arrange collection
Email [email protected] or phone 0800 007 030 and ask us to collect your unsatisfactory order - please notify us within 7days of such a delivery. We will send our courier to collect the item(s) from you.
- Reference your order number when contacting us
- State whether you want a replacement item or a refund
- Exchange at a store
Take the item and your tax invoice to your nearest store. We will happily exchange the item with the correct size or colour that you want
- Return to a store for a refund
Take the item and your tax invoice to your nearest store. We'll make sure that we pay your refund into the account from which the purchase payment was originally drawn.
- It's within 30 days of purchase date
- You have a valid Tax Invoice
- The item is unworn/unused and it's still in its original packaging
- The product ticket is attached
- Underwear (excluding bras) and swimwear may not be returned or exchanged
- Please note that we can only make an exchange or refund once we have confirmed receipt of your payment into our bank account and the refund will be made back into the account it was paid from
In-store Purchases: Refund & Exchange Policy
If you are dissatisfied with an item purchased from our store you may return it to any Sportsmans Warehouse store for a refund, replacement or exchange provided that the conditions of our Refund & Exchange policy have been satisfied.
- The original till slip is required.
- All refunds are processed strictly in accordance with the original sales tender type.
- Refunds will not be given on Gift Cards. In addition, a refund on product bought on a gift card will be in the form of a new gift card.
- Returned products must be in the original condition and in undamaged packaging.
- For hygiene reasons, underwear including swimwear (excluding bras) may not be returned or exchanged.
- We will only consider exchanging or refunding a faulty product if it was used for its intended purpose and in accordance with the product’s instructions and / or user manual.
- No refunds or exchanges will be made for a product that has been misused or purposely damaged.
- A faulty product will, where relevant, be subject to a technical assessment by a specialist before being repaired, replaced or refunded.
- Repairs may involve a courier cost that is for the customer’s account and will be quoted upfront.
- When returing a product for repair, please ensure that it is in hygienic condition.
Tell us about your experience in our stores or on the website:
- talk to any of our Store Managers about our service and our products; or
- contact our Customer Care Line on 0800 007 030; or
- e-mail us at [email protected]