Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you're training productively, peaking or overreaching. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics that you can use to analyze your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Wrist-based heart rate might be easier when you want to move without restrictions on race day, but Forerunner 935 gives you the option to recieve more data with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap.
- Wrist-based heart rate
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Evaluates your training status and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass
- Weighs only 49 grams
- Battery life up to 24 hours in GPS mode
- Includes HRM-Tri & HRM-Swim monitor