The LGHT 700 TechKnit is an extremely lightweight hockey shoe with a low profile and loads of grip. It combines ultra-modern technology with great looks. The stretchy woven upper gives a 'sock-like' fit and the single density midsole combined with a shock-absorbing pad (SAP) and toe guard gives an unrivalled combination of comfort, protection and agility.
- Our combination sole unit is designed for both sand and water-based pitches and gives great multi-directional grip.
- Arrives with an extra innersole for higher foot arches and heel lift, enabling you to achieve the perfect fit.
- The LGHT 700 TechKnit is a trendsetting new generation hockey shoe, providing the ultimate performance.
- TechKnit Footglove is an innovated construction (knitted upper) with TPU film layer, fits like a second skin! First Knitted hockey shoe on the market!
- SAP: Shock Absorbing Pad (GEL)
- TPU: Torsi Frame for extra torsi stiffness
- Outsole - Astro & Turf profile
- Midsole - Phylon (=EVA moulded)
- Upper - Eva Moulded Dual Density