Polar Vantage V Multisport GPS Watch
Discovery Miles: 89 999
Express Delivery (1-3 working days). Main centres only. View Terms & Conditions
Heart Rate SensorWrist-based
Suitable for SwimmingYes
Train smarter and discover the winner within yourself with Polar Vantage V, a Premium Multisport Watch designed for Pro Athletes, and for anyone who...
- Weight: 66g
- Display: Always on colour touch display with Gorilla Glass.
- Screen: Size 1.2', Resolution 240 x 240
- Connectivity: Bluetooth low energy, custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- GPS & Barometer: Integrated GPS & GLONASS. Assisted GPS for fast fix times. Barometric altitude, incline, ascent and descent. Galileo and QZSS.
- Sensors: Compatible of BLE sensors extends beyond just Polar BLE HR Sensors, includes cycling speed and cadence sensors (BLE Bike Sensors)
- Swimming Metrics: Polar Vantage V automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes in pool and open water swimming.
- Sport Profiles: Polar Vantage V supports over 130 different sports.
- Running Index: Get an estimate of your running VO2max and see how your running performance is developing.
- Smart Calories: Know exactly how many calories you have burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax).
- Running Program: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Sleep Plus: Polar Sleep Plus automatically detects the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Training Benefit: Get motivating feedback immediately after training describing the effect of the session.
- Continuous Heart Rate: Get a comprehensive view on how your heart behaves during your day.
- Training Load Pro: Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains the different parts of your body.
- Running Power: Get more comprehensive insight into the intensity of your running sessions.
- Recovery Pro: Recovery Pro is a key new feature unique to the Vantage V
- Battery Life: Up to 40 hrs in training mode (GPS and Wrist-Based Heart Rate).
- Sleep Plus Stages: Deeper information on your sleep with sleep cycles and sleep score.
- Nightly Recharge: A recovery measurement that shows how well you recover from stress and training during the night.
- Serene breathing exercise:Relax your body and calm down your mind with the Serene breathing exercise.
- ZoneLock : Lock into the training zone you are currently in on the fly by pressing and holding the OK button.
- Manual stride sensor calibration:Improve the accuracy of your stride sensor by manually calibrating by running a set distance on a track for example.
- Fitness Test :Measures aerobic (cardiovascular) fitness. It estimates your maximal O2 uptake, VO2max, in milliliters per kg of body mass per minute.
- Quick settings menu :Conveniently access flight mode, do not disturb and the alarm by swiping down from the top of the display in time view
- Constant backlight during training :Set the backlight to be constantly on when training in poor lighting for example.This will drain the battery fast
- Inactivity alerts on your watch- You will get an alert when you have been sedentary for an hour so that you know it is time to get up and be active.
- Detailed lap information on your watch -More detailed data from each lap now available straight on your watch after your session.
- In the Box: Polar Vantage V Watch, Charging cable, User manual
|Bike Speed Sensor||Optional Extra|
|Bike Cadence Sensor||Optional Extra|
|Steps & Distance||Yes|
|Heart Rate Sensor||Wrist-based|
|Suitable for Swimming||Yes|