Polar Vantage M Multisport GPS Watch
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days).
View Terms & Conditions
Heart Rate SensorWrist-based
Suitable for SwimmingYes
Challenge your limits with Polar Vantage M, an all-round multisport & running GPS watch for anyone who loves setting new records. This slim and...
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hrs in Training Mode (GPS and Wrist-Based Heart Rate).
- Display: Always on Color Display
- Screen: Size 1.2", Resolution 240 x 240.
- GPS: Integrated GPS & GLONASS, assisted GPS for fast fix times.Galileo and QZSS
- Weight: 45g
- Swimming Metrics: Polar Vantage M automatically detects your heart rate, swimming style, distance, pace, strokes in open water and pool swimming .
- 24/7 Activity Tracking
- Sport Profiles: Polar Vantage M supports over 130 different sports.
- Smart Calories: Know exactly how many calories you have burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) .
- Running Index: Find out your running VO2max and follow how your running performance is developing.
- Sleep Plus: Polar Sleep Plus automatically detects the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Running Program: Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy. Custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization.
- Sensors: Compatible with all Polar Sensors.(Cadence Sensor, Speed Sensor, Stride Sensor)
- Water Resistance (WR30)
- Sleep : Deeper information on your sleep with sleep cycles and sleep score.It shows how long you spent in each sleep stage and counts your sleep cycle
- Nightly Recharge : A recovery measurement that shows how well you recover from stress and training during the night
- Serene breathing exercise :Relax your body and calm down your mind with the Serene breathing exercise.
- Zone lock :Lock into the training zone you are currently in on the fly by pressing and holding the OK button.It will then alert you if stray .
- Manual stride sensor calibration : Easily improve the accuracy of your stride sensor by manually calibrating it by running a set distance on a track.
- Fitness Test :Measures your aerobic (cardiovascular) fitness.It estimates your maximal O2 uptake,VO2max, in milliliters per kg of body mass per minute
- Constant backlight during training:Set the backlight to be constantly on when training in poor lighting for example.This will drain the battery faster
- Inactivity alerts on your watch :You will get an alert when you have been sedentary for an hour so that you know its time to get up and be active.
- Detailed lap information on your watch : More detailed data from each lap now available straight on your watch after your session
- In the Box: Polar Vantage M Multisport Watch, Charging cable, Polar Vantage M user manual.
|Bike Speed Sensor||Optional Extra|
|Bike Cadence Sensor||Optional Extra|
|Data Transfer||Automatic / Bluetooth|
|Steps & Distance||Yes|
|Heart Rate Sensor||Wrist-based|
|Suitable for Swimming||Yes|