Garmin Instinct Outdoor GPS Watch
Because of high volumes please note deliveries are delayed: View Our Delivery Policy
Heart Rate SensorWrist-based
Suitable for SwimmingYes
Built to endure like you, this rugged, reliable outdoor GPS watch is built to the U.S. military standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance...
- Battery Life: Up to 14 days in smartwatch mode, Up to 16 hours in GPS mode, up to 40 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
- Built-in 3-axis Compass and Barometric Altimeter
- Navigation Satellite: (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).This would help tracking in more challenging environments than just with GPS alone.
- Constructed to U.S. Military Standard 810G for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 meters).
- Monitor your Heart Rate, Activity and Stress; Train with preloaded activity profiles.
- Stay connected with Smart Notifications and automatic data uploads to the Garmin Connect online fitness community.
- Use the TracBack feature to navigate the same route back to your starting point; use the Garmin Explore website and app to plan your trips in advance.
- Weight: 52 g
- Bezel Material: Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- QuickFit Watch Band Compatible: Yes (22m)
- Water Rating: 10 ATM
- Display Type: Monochrome, Sunlight Visible
- Lens Material: Chemically Strengthened Glass
- Strap Material: Silicone
|Bike Speed Sensor||Optional Extra|
|Bike Cadence Sensor||Optional Extra|
|Data Transfer||Automatic / Bluetooth|
|Steps & Distance||Yes|
|Heart Rate Sensor||Wrist-based|
|Suitable for Swimming||Yes|